Active listings alone will usually make the market look slower because the properties that sold quickly have disappeared. I’d separate completed sales, withdrawn listings and genuine price cuts. Also note when each reduction happened: a warehouse listed for 90 days but cut only last week has not...
The missing fact is your borrower profile. Are your income and tax records Greek or foreign, and how much cash are you putting in? Those details may affect which lenders are realistic and how document-heavy the process becomes.
I’d also push back on making the broker “accountable for closing.”...
My provisional answer is ordinary variation until the same pattern appears across more than one cohort. The useful signal would not be 17 days by itself, but whether comparable units repeatedly reach reductions, withdrawals or completed sales sooner. Javier already has the right narrow range...
I’d go further: furniture should not have a meaningful allocation before closing. Bring what you already own and buy only essentials at first. A 4-bed condo creates pressure to fill empty rooms, but empty rooms cost nothing. Repairs, service charges or an underestimated closing expense won’t...