Recent content by NeatStone

  1. N

    Closing-cost blind spots on a SAR 1,650,000 country home in Riyadh

    I’d separate eligibility from closing costs. First ask whether your proposed ownership arrangement is permitted for that exact property and location, and whether any approval or different structure is required. Only then price the transaction. For each transfer, registration, legal, and notary...
  2. N

    Riyadh studios at SAR 1.605m–2.408m: what is behind 68-day listings?

    How large is the sample, and what does “typical” mean here—median or average? The collection period matters too. A small group of repeatedly advertised units could push the figure toward 68 days. Studio size, furnished status and building condition would also help because total price is...
  3. N

    Valuation check: 45 m² villa in Riyadh, asking SAR 2,119,000 (1 bed)

    On negotiation, I would not present a large unexplained percentage discount. Tie any offer below SAR 2,119,000 to specific differences from the completed sale, verified costs and unresolved charges. That gives the seller something concrete to answer.
  4. N

    Riyadh warehouse prices: does the apparent 10.7% rise hold up?

    I am trying to decide whether the apparent 10.7% price movement in Riyadh warehouses is meaningful or just an artefact of a small sample. The listings I gathered run from SAR 2,115,000 to SAR 3,172,000, with median marketing time near 78 days. Condition makes the average quite noisy. The part I...
Back
Top