Recent content by neat_echo

  1. N

    Would you waive inspection on an older detached home in Warsaw after 34 days of searching?

    We’re 34 days into looking and have already lost two offers on older detached homes in Warsaw to buyers with fewer conditions. Our agent thinks a shorter inspection window could make our next offer more competitive, but waiving inspection completely feels reckless at PLN 3,101,000. The homes...
  2. N

    Offering 9% below asking on a Warsaw studio listed at PLN 4,384,000

    I disagree slightly with making repair costs central to the initial offer. If the updating is obvious, it may already be reflected in the asking price, and estimated renovation costs are personal rather than market evidence. Offer what the property is worth to you, retain an inspection...
  3. N

    Warsaw small multifamily: missing costs on a PLN 3,871,000 purchase

    I’m building a cost checklist for a small multifamily in Warsaw priced around PLN 3,871,000. I have transfer tax, notary/legal work and registration on the first draft, but I’m less clear about ownership restrictions, recurring property charges and how the chosen ownership structure affects a...
Back
Top