Recent content by mina_west

  1. M

    Mortgage quote in Saudi Arabia: 3.92% fixed for 10 years / what am I missing

    I want a mortgage that remains comfortable each month, but the two illustrations are built on different assumptions. The purchase in Riyadh is around SAR 862,500, and one option shows 3.92% fixed for 10 years even though its headline advertising suggested less. My difficulty is deciding what to...
  2. M

    For sale: 5-bed apartment in Riyadh, approx. 220 m² — SAR 3,731,000

    I agree on verification, though I wouldn’t necessarily wait for every document before viewing. “Average to good” covers a wide range. An appointment could quickly establish whether there are visible maintenance issues, alterations or finishes that need work. Detailed condition notes would help...
  3. M

    Riyadh townhouse: raise rent or retain a reliable tenant?

    I’ve been weighing this for 75 days and want a consistent process rather than making an emotional call. Asking rent for similar Riyadh townhouses appears close to SAR 13,740, while mine is about SAR 12,200. The tenant pays reliably, looks after the property and has no troubling maintenance...
Back
Top