That’s the key distinction for me. The minimum useful follow-up would be the definition and period behind +5.5%, the neighbourhood boundaries, the number of completed sales, and whether the 74-day figure includes active stock. Without those, the safest reading is that renovated listings are...
I wouldn’t draw a demand conclusion from those figures yet. What exactly moved +5.5%—asking prices, completed prices, or listing volume? Also, is 74 days calculated from active listings or completed sales? A few stale properties can distort an already narrow price band.
The transport answer may depend heavily on which part of Auckland this is in. Could you give an approximate area and say whether everyday travel realistically requires a car? No need to publish a precise address, but distance to shops or a usable transport connection would help.
Before the financial comparison goes much further, verify what ownership structure is actually available to you as a foreign buyer for each specific property. Do not assume the condo and retail unit can be acquired or transferred on equivalent terms. Local legal and tax advice should be tied to...
Tenure deserves a clear answer before price discussions go far. Ask whether there are any continuing land, building or association obligations and request the current recurring amounts. The purchase price alone won’t show the ongoing commitment.
I’m looking for a 5-bed home near Mumbai with a target budget of ₹118,600,000. Reasonable transport access matters, and I want to avoid anything needing major immediate structural work. Dated interiors are fine where the building itself has been maintained.
I’m open to suitable apartments or...
Seller behaviour could settle the disagreement between Ibrahim and Lara. Build a simple line for every listing: first advertised price, reduction dates, current price, withdrawal or completion, and apparent condition. After a few updates, you may see whether the additional supply is genuinely...
How useful are the saved alerts if duplicates keep returning? An alert can create urgency without telling you whether a home is genuinely new, merely relisted or edited. I would compare the photos and core property details with your existing notes before treating any notification as a fresh...
Eleven days into a month is too early to separate seasonality from a real shift. The first thing I’d test is sample composition: are the fast properties concentrated in one price range or neighbourhood? A few attractive listings could make the whole segment appear stronger.
That helps. I’ll verify that the comparisons are genuinely like-for-like and estimate vacancy, refurbishment and reletting costs before setting a number. I also take the point about not letting the maintenance list muddy the discussion: I’ll prioritise the necessary jobs, check the agreement and...
One caveat on early repayment: do not reduce it to a single quoted fee. The consequence may depend on when and how much you repay, so ask for worked examples for selling after one year, after two years, and just before the fixed period ends. Then choose based on your realistic plans. A slightly...
Avoiding an expensive vacancy is the practical constraint here. The Mumbai duplex currently brings in about ₹111,700, while comparable properties are advertised near ₹128,700, but replacing a dependable tenant could involve an empty period, refurbishment and reletting expense.
There is also a...
The current rent on my Mumbai student housing is about ₹72,500, while comparable asking rent appears close to ₹87,910. The tenant pays on time, takes care of the home and reports maintenance problems early.
I do not want to chase the headline figure only to incur vacancy, refurbishment and...