Recent content by mara_property

  1. M

    What should a genuinely useful listing photography service include in Spain?

    I agree with separating the scopes, but I wouldn’t expect the photographer to remain accountable through closing at all. That can create false reassurance unless the contract clearly appoints the same firm for a separate transaction role. Make a two-column comparison: photography deliverables...
  2. M

    How do you evaluate an agent's fee and service scope in Barcelona [student housing]

    Put every proposal into the same written matrix. Start with how the fee is calculated, when it becomes payable and what happens if a buyer withdraws. Then separate “included” into actual deliverables: number and type of photographs, buyer-qualification steps, who conducts negotiations, who...
  3. M

    235 m² Madrid condo or similarly priced villa: what costs emerge later?

    For insurance, make sure the two quotations use comparable assumptions. On the condo side, identify what the building arranges and what remains the unit owner’s responsibility. For the villa, list the structure, grounds and any additional features separately so nothing disappears into a vague...
  4. M

    Madrid 2-bed villa at €703,800 and €4,752/month — does the yield hold up?

    I have checked the purchase price of €703,800 against projected rent of €4,752 a month, but I am less certain about the costs behind that rent. On paper, twelve full months produce roughly an 8.1% gross yield for this 2-bed Madrid villa. My working case assumes one vacant month, management fees...
  5. M

    Legitimate UK discounts for tenant placement tools?

    I’m comparing tenant placement tools for a London property, and the annual prices vary much more than the apparent feature sets. Before paying list price, are there legitimate UK professional, association or community discounts worth pursuing? Please disclose any affiliation and, where...
Back
Top