Recent content by mara_ford

  1. M

    Rightmove for a Lyon home search from Melbourne: useful coverage, messy comparisons

    I’m in Melbourne and have been using Rightmove to search for a detached home around Lyon, France. The coverage is useful, but duplicate listings, stale availability and inconsistent floor-area figures make side-by-side comparison harder than expected. The energy label is the field I value most...
  2. M

    SeLoger for a Singapore multifamily search from Boston

    A practical approach is to use commute time and mobile filters only for the first cut, then keep your own shortlist with the stated floor area, map location, advertiser, listing date and contact outcome. Ask the advertiser to confirm availability and what the area figure represents before...
  3. M

    Does 39 days on market give Paris duplex buyers leverage?

    Thirty-nine days alone would not make me assume the seller is flexible. A well-priced duplex needing work may sit for different reasons from an overpriced renovated one. I would look for the date and size of any price cuts, whether the property was withdrawn and relisted, and how many comparable...
Back
Top