I’d also avoid treating Delhi as one market here. A neighbourhood split might show that the apparent inventory shift is concentrated in only a few areas. Transaction volume matters too: a percentage based on a small number of completed deals can look meaningful while mostly reflecting the...
How large is your saved sample, and is the 2.4% calculated from original asking prices or the final advertised prices after reductions? That distinction could materially change the interpretation. Also, are the completed deals from July itself, or transactions recorded later and attributed back...
Use a simple break-even calculation. Keep all figures on the same time basis, then estimate vacancy, advertising or letting costs, refurbishment and the risk of delayed payment from a replacement tenant. Compare that total with the extra ₹46,300 you hope to collect. If recovering the turnover...
I would be a little less rigid than Sofia about furniture. Moving into a larger place can require some basics immediately, and moving costs often overlap with small purchases. But I agree that decorating should wait.
Before deciding the buffer is enough, list every payment due between closing...