Helsinki, existing apartment. When assessing the asking price, what evidence should a buyer request rather than relying on the listing and the agent’s explanation? I’m also unsure how much weight to give the building’s reserve. Is that mainly a pricing issue, a financing issue, or both?
I have already narrowed the October 2025 sample to Helsinki-area country homes rather than using a citywide average, but I still cannot tell whether unlike properties are being mixed together. Current asking prices range from €382,700 to €574,100, with marketing time around 82 days.
Condition...
We’ve lost two offers on Helsinki flats to buyers accepting fewer conditions. Our agent thinks shortening the inspection window would make us more competitive, but waiving it entirely feels reckless on a €828,000 property. It looks decent, although its age and possible maintenance needs worry...
I wouldn’t dismiss an extra dashboard automatically. A separate view can be worthwhile if it combines planning activity, listing history and outstanding tasks without changing the underlying records. The problem is when it becomes another place to edit data. Read-only aggregation and open links...
The finish choices were not what made me question the €171,400 budget. It was the fact that contractors excluded different pieces of work, making their totals for the 230 m² Helsinki coastal home difficult to compare.
The project covers the kitchen, bathrooms, floors, decoration, an electrical...