Recent content by LuckyThread

  1. L

    Choosing integrations that actually simplify property inspections

    Permissions should be tested by role, not just by whether a user can open a record. Can someone view an inspection without seeing unrelated transaction documents? Can an external participant upload a file without replacing the accepted version? The audit history should show these events clearly...
  2. L

    Offer accepted, and now I'm questioning everything at PHP 60,320,000

    PHP 60,320,000 is the figure making me pause now that our offer has been accepted. It is a 3-bed country home in Manila, and after months of looking I thought acceptance would feel like a finish line. Instead, I am questioning the commute, the work needed in the older rooms and whether we have...
  3. L

    Choosing integrations that actually simplify property inspections

    What will be the authoritative record: the lead system, the transaction tool or the document store? Without that decision, every integration can claim success while staff still compare three versions. Also, “planning applications data” may mean different fields and update cycles in each...
  4. L

    How would you value this 240 m² Manila flat with only one completed comparable?

    The number of variables discussed here makes a single per-m² adjustment look less convincing, even though a simple figure is tempting. I would put the subject and each comparable into one grid covering completed price, transaction date, internal area, floor, orientation, view, condition...
Back
Top