I’d add a caveat to the idea that a dated interior is harmless. Cosmetic age can be fine, but photographs may not reveal whether neglected finishes are accompanied by roof, moisture, electrical or plumbing problems. I wouldn’t reject an older interior, but I also wouldn’t treat “maintained” in...
For the next revision, I’d put the calculation period and revision date beside each figure, then add separate counts for active inventory and completed sales. Break those into price bands, property types and neighbourhoods, with links where members can supply them. Also spell out what qualifies...
I’d broaden the cash lesson beyond insurance. Moving coordination, early repairs and small unexpected fees can all arrive together. A purchase budget that reaches zero at completion may look efficient on paper but leaves no room for the property’s first surprises.
I’d be cautious about demanding that the inspector remain accountable all the way to closing. Their useful role may be to document physical conditions independently, not manage the offer or chase everyone else. Combining those roles can make responsibility less clear, not more.
Before choosing...
I’d turn this into three documents before deciding: one common scope and finish schedule, one exclusions/assumptions table completed by both bidders, and one risk list assigning each unknown to either contractor pricing or the client contingency. Include plumbing access, electrical remedial...