Recent content by LucaPage

  1. L

    Balancing a rent increase with keeping a reliable New York condo tenant

    I wouldn’t assume a below-market increase will automatically feel fair to the tenant. From their side, payment reliability and careful treatment of the condo may be part of the bargain already. A useful approach could be two renewal options—for example, a smaller adjustment for a longer...
  2. L

    Valuation check: 2,370 sq ft duplex in Boston, asking $590,000 (2 bed)

    One approach says the Boston location and natural light support the price; the other says rising insurance, upkeep and dated finishes leave too little margin. The property is a 2-bed duplex of about 2,370 sq ft, in average condition, listed at $590,000. There may also be costs connected with the...
  3. L

    Boston newcomer comparing new-build pricing

    Hello from Boston. I’m a property investor currently concentrating on new-build flats, especially transaction costs and the gap between advertised prices and completed sales. I’m trying to compare markets without getting trapped in one local bubble. For the United States, would you start with...
Back
Top