SAR 1,462,000 is the purchase price I am using for a Riyadh villa, but I cannot yet turn the initial estimate into a reliable total. Transfer and registration items are mentioned, while the basis of each charge, the payer and any recurring obligations remain unclear.
Before committing, what...
Agreed, although I wouldn’t automatically reject it because the reserve payment is high. A properly funded building can be preferable to a low-fee building that later needs a large one-off contribution. The concern would be a rising fee combined with a weak reserve and deferred maintenance. That...
I would underwrite it at the current charge, then run a second case with another increase. Calling it temporary gives you an upside case, not a safe base case. The more important question is why both insurance and reserve contributions rose: rebuilding costs, previous underfunding, claims, or...
The 81-day median does not tell us whether these sellers are ready to deal. A relisted unit, an ambitious starting price or an owner willing to wait can all produce the same figure.
I would trace each listing from its original price through every reduction and then, where available, to the...