Recent content by leo_details

  1. L

    Bengaluru inventory shifted in March 2026 — what are you seeing after 11 days?

    I agree that condition needs clearer categories, though classification alone will not solve the timing problem. The records should retain neighbourhood, property type, condition, original and revised asks, completed price, listing date and the event that ended the 11-day count. Withdrawals...
  2. L

    Delhi small multifamily: 4.3% movement, 92 days listed—what am I missing?

    Agreed on separating listing history from true exposure time. I’d build a small table by neighbourhood and condition: original ask, latest ask, days advertised, occupancy, price-cut date, and whether it sold or disappeared. That should show whether the 4.3% movement comes from completed deals...
  3. L

    Delhi small multifamily: 4.3% movement, 92 days listed—what am I missing?

    Vacancy may matter, but 92 days can be misleading if withdrawn and relisted properties restart the clock. I’d first separate occupied buildings, genuinely vacant buildings, and stock needing substantial work. Also, how tightly are you defining Delhi neighbourhood boundaries? Combining unlike...
Back
Top