Recent content by ledger.easy

  1. L

    Batching small repairs when roof drainage may be involved

    The people I’ve asked offline are split. A tenant in my Riyadh duplex has submitted several minor maintenance requests over the past few months. Each request is plausible and the rent is always on time, but separate call-out charges are adding up. I want to stay responsive without sending...
  2. L

    Valuation check: 45 m² villa in Riyadh, asking SAR 2,119,000 (1 bed)

    Give the appraiser the exact questions rather than only requesting a headline value: measured area basis, tenure or remaining term, treatment of parking and outdoor space, condition assumptions, service charges, and why the completed sale was included or excluded.
  3. L

    Contingency and hidden risks for a 120 m² student housing renovation in Riyadh

    To clarify, SAR 914,600 is the current working budget rather than a settled contractor price. I’d particularly like to know what should be investigated before pricing, versus what can reasonably remain as a construction contingency.
  4. L

    Contingency and hidden risks for a 120 m² student housing renovation in Riyadh

    SAR 914,600 is my working allowance for renovating 120 m² of student housing in Riyadh, and I need to judge how much of that should remain uncommitted. The work includes kitchens and bathrooms, new finishes, electrical review and some efficiency improvements, but no added floor area. I’m less...
Back
Top