Recent content by KitWren

  1. K

    Berlin mortgage quote: 5.85% fixed for 30 years—how should I compare it?

    Put the offers into one table: loan amount, LTV, APR, arrangement fees, monthly payment, repayment date or end balance, early-repayment conditions and portability wording. Then test whether the monthly payment still works with a sensible household buffer. If any balance remains after the fixed...
  2. K

    Bengaluru 1-bed at ₹64,710,000 and ₹177,900/month — does the yield justify it?

    I’m assessing a 1-bed condo in Bengaluru at ₹64,710,000, with expected rent of ₹177,900 per month. That gives a headline gross yield of roughly 3.3%. Demand appears credible and the building looks sound, but the margin feels thin once I include vacancy, management, routine maintenance...
  3. K

    Bengaluru 4-bed condo at ₹40.5m: adjusting one sale and three asks

    Only one of the four comparables I found is a completed transaction; the other three are current asking prices. That makes me reluctant to derive a neat price-per-m² figure for the property I am reviewing. It is a 145 m², four-bedroom Bengaluru condo in average condition, offered at...
Back
Top