Recent content by KaiWilde

  1. K

    5-bed duplex in New York — $1,151/month

    I agree that verification is necessary, but I wouldn’t jump from “unusual” to “problem listing.” The square footage might describe only part of the duplex, or one of the numbers might need clarification. Nadia, can you confirm whether 430 sq ft covers the complete unit and whether $1,151 is the...
  2. K

    Jakarta condo rent review after 85 days: raise it or retain a reliable tenant?

    My practical sequence would be: verify true comparables, separate routine work from turnover costs, confirm the lease and local notice process, choose a preferred adjustment and fallback, then make one clear written renewal proposal. Deal with the deposit through its own documented process.
  3. K

    Phoenix property transactions: what tends to surprise buyers and sellers?

    Related to that: how much of the negotiation limit should be discussed at the start? If a buyer tells an agent the absolute maximum available, does that risk turning every counteroffer into a push toward that number? I’m thinking about trust and incentives rather than any particular...
Back
Top