Recent content by kai.cove

  1. K

    Valuation check: 210 m² condo in Warsaw, asking PLN 4,503,000 / sold-price history

    Also establish why and how that sale occurred before leaning on it. A completed price can still be weak evidence if the timing, property rights, condition or transaction circumstances differ materially. Conversely, three current listings may all be optimistic. With only four references, I’d...
  2. K

    Comparing agent fees for a PLN 2,884,000 Warsaw retail unit

    There is a counterpoint: aggressive qualification can discourage legitimate buyers who are still arranging finance or working through a company approval process. I would not reward an agent merely for rejecting more enquiries. The useful measure is whether they separate weak leads from credible...
  3. K

    Mortgage quote in Poland: 6.13% fixed for 3 years - am I overthinking this?

    I wouldn’t push APR aside too quickly. It is a good first filter because a low headline rate can be offset by charges. The problem is relying on it alone. Ask each lender for the assumptions behind the figure and an amortization schedule, then compare the same three-year point. Different loan...
Back
Top