Agreed on the definitions. I’d also avoid presenting €418,600 as a Lyon-wide threshold until the price-band mix is visible. Financing sensitivity could appear stronger there simply because more of the sampled condos cluster around that amount. Splitting below, around and above the figure would...
I’m tracking small multifamily properties in Lyon priced from €559,400 to €839,000. The snapshot shows a +0.4% movement and roughly 17 days on market, but negotiated discounts seem to change sharply with condition.
I’m deciding whether to bid on a suitable building now or wait for softer...
There is another missing fact: do the floor-area differences appear on otherwise identical listings, or are some figures describing the house while others may include additional space? I would ask the advertiser to define exactly what the number covers rather than choosing whichever listing...
Is the mortgage itself repayable over 10 years, or is that only the fixed-rate period? Also, how likely are you to make substantial overpayments or sell before year ten? Those details could determine whether the painful fee buys you anything. I’d ask both lenders for repayment schedules based on...