Recent content by jazzAndBridge

  1. J

    Suggestion: add sold-price history filters to the market boards

    That distinction is important, but I’m not convinced old-thread migration is worth the moderation effort. Apply the optional field to new posts, label the price type clearly, and leave older threads searchable by their existing text. If members find a particularly useful old Delhi thread, they...
  2. J

    Delhi’s March 2026 inventory: market shift or noisy sample?

    I’m reviewing March 2026 Delhi market paperwork before deciding whether to revise my expectations. It says well-presented “coastal homes” are moving in roughly 54 days, while properties needing work remain available longer. That coastal description is obviously odd for Delhi, so I’m wondering...
  3. J

    Phoenix 5-bed at $945,000: adjusting from one completed sale

    The eleven-month rent treatment may cover a vacancy assumption, but it does not replace a repair and capital-expenditure schedule. List the major components, their known condition and what has not been inspected, then test the cash flow under a heavier reserve. Also clarify whether the home is...
Back
Top