The 9% depends heavily on whether the work is cosmetic or corrective. Dated kitchen doors, for example, can support the price you choose but are a poor basis for requesting a repair credit later; faulty wiring would be different.
Before setting the wording, ask for any inspection information...
Duplicates can still be informative if you compare them rather than immediately deleting all but one. Different photos, area figures or status descriptions reveal what needs clarification. I’d group records by address, mark the conflicting fields, and send one consolidated set of questions. That...
I would not give portability too much value unless a move is genuinely likely. It may not mean you can transfer the mortgage automatically to any future property; circumstances and lender requirements at that time can matter. Early-repayment terms are more concrete, so check the charge periods...
The apparent gap is $711 a month: the tenant pays about $4,151, while comparable Chicago asking rents are near $4,862. The property is a detached home valued at roughly $1,040,000, and the tenant has been reliable and has looked after it well.
I am reluctant to pursue the whole difference at...