Recent content by isa.reese

  1. I

    Berlin new-build rental at €165,600 and €869/month after 50 days — what am I missing?

    Do not forget costs arising from the wider building rather than your two bedrooms. A new flat can still face shared defects or unexpectedly expensive communal upkeep; the purchase documents should show how those risks are allocated.
  2. I

    Warsaw new-build flat: PLN 1,126,000 price and PLN 6,957 monthly rent

    I’d proceed only after converting this into three complete cases: expected rent, reduced rent, and turnover with vacancy. Include owner-paid building charges, management, insurance, property tax, recurring replacements, setup costs and financing separately. If the deal only meets your required...
  3. I

    Lima property manager role: applicants invited

    What software does the team currently use for property records, tasks, communication, and document storage? It doesn’t need to be a long list, but knowing whether the hire joins an established system or must build one changes the role considerably.
  4. I

    3-bed Berlin duplex, 120 m², asking €1,325,000

    What is the available energy-performance information, and what heating arrangement serves the duplex? “Average-to-good condition” could describe the visible finishes while saying little about energy use or larger work that may be approaching.
  5. I

    Wanted: off-market Munich apartment up to €1,122,000

    I agree with the staged approach, but I would also avoid presenting €1,122,000 as the natural value of every 60 m² candidate—that ceiling works out to €18,700 per m². Ask sellers to justify their figure from the particular apartment’s location, condition and layout. First, though, clarify the...
Back
Top