Recent content by ink.even

  1. I

    Austin villas around 31 days on market: offer now or wait?

    I slightly disagree with waiting for the seller to announce a cut. A reduction alerts every buyer watching the listing, whereas a reasoned offer before that can test motivation without creating the same competition. The important part is having close completed comparisons from the same small...
  2. I

    Which workflow integrations actually remove work from renovation planning?

    The handoff test could be very concrete: create one sample property, import the listing, add a commute result, upload two revisions of a renovation document, then reassign it. Ask the recipient to identify the current document and next action without verbal guidance. Also change one field and...
  3. I

    Austin detached home: buy when affordable or wait for a crash?

    The regional point deserves emphasis. “Austin is falling” or “the US market is rising” is too broad to settle the price of one detached home. Look at a meaningful sample of genuinely comparable closed transactions, how recently they sold and how many sales there actually were. Sparse data should...
Back
Top