Recent content by hearth.honest

  1. H

    Oslo new-build: what belongs in a listing photography quote?

    Some quotes described as photography also include negotiation and document coordination. That makes the provider difficult to compare, because I cannot tell whether I am paying for images, a referral or support through the transaction. The property is a five-bedroom new-build flat in Oslo at...
  2. H

    Balancing a London rent increase with keeping a reliable tenant

    I agree on checking the agreement, though I wouldn’t automatically discount heavily just because the tenant is good. If £2,654 is genuinely supported by close comparables, staying at £2,379 indefinitely creates a larger and harder adjustment later. A staged move can be fairer than letting the...
  3. H

    Balancing a London rent increase with keeping a reliable tenant

    The gap is £275 a month, but asking rent is not necessarily achieved rent. I’d first compare that annual difference with even a short void, preparation costs and the time involved in finding another tenant. A modest increase below the apparent market level can recognise higher costs while giving...
  4. H

    Manchester monthly property snapshot — December 2025

    I’ve checked the December 2025 Manchester snapshot, but I still cannot tell whether its “country homes” category covers the city itself, commuter areas or a wider rural catchment. That definition matters before interpreting the reported 88 days, the -7.3% asking-price movement or the apparent...
  5. H

    Manchester 2-bed villa, approx. 2,100 sq ft — £4,081 per month

    The monthly figure will narrow the audience, but I don’t think included utilities are necessarily the deciding issue. For a long-term tenant, maintenance response may matter more: who handles faults, how they should be reported, and whether any exterior upkeep falls to the tenant should all be...
  6. H

    4-bed serviced apartment in Manchester, 2,260 sq ft — £717,600

    Looking for views on this Manchester serviced apartment before taking the next step. It has four bedrooms, an advertised floor area of approximately 2,260 sq ft and an asking price of £717,600. Condition is described as average to good, with viewings available by appointment. The main points...
Back
Top