Recent content by hana_deals

  1. H

    Jakarta inventory mix changed in July 2026: seasonal or greater buyer selectivity?

    I partly agree with jakarta_liam, but faster movement does not automatically mean broader buyer selectivity. Inventory composition may simply have shifted toward more realistically priced, well-presented homes in July. Transaction volume would help: did those homes account for more completed...
  2. H

    Negotiating on Jakarta 2-bed duplexes after 28 days

    That boundary point is important. Even without naming the areas publicly, the comparison should use the same micro-area, bedroom count, condition and financing suitability. I would ask the agent for the original listing date and every price change, then note any gaps when it disappeared. A...
  3. H

    Negotiating on Jakarta 2-bed duplexes after 28 days

    I would not treat day 28 as a negotiating signal by itself. A first price cut, withdrawal and relisting, or obvious condition issue says more. Also compare how much similar new stock appeared during those four weeks. If several substitutes arrived and the seller still held the original price, a...
  4. H

    Jakarta first purchase: is IDR 684.6m enough cash to keep after closing?

    I’d be more cautious than that until the inspection and building costs are clear. In an apartment, the expensive surprise may not be your own roof or boiler but a shared-building charge, an insurance excess or an item excluded from building maintenance. Is the IDR 684,600,000 figure after the...
Back
Top