Recent content by hana.keel

  1. H

    Single-seat limits made Mumbai valuation discounts look less attractive

    Victor’s point is fair, although cancellation still matters even with good exports. A provider might allow data download but require advance notice to stop the next annual charge. I’d test support as well: send the same technical question during each trial and note the response quality, while...
  2. H

    Single-seat limits made Mumbai valuation discounts look less attractive

    I would only count a discount if the provider gives the full terms in writing. Ask for the first-year and renewal prices, minimum commitment, included users, extra-seat cost, cancellation deadline and export format. Otherwise an attractive percentage tells you very little. I have no affiliation...
  3. H

    What should a full-service mortgage broker actually handle in Mumbai?

    I disagree slightly with the idea that one broker can own every next step. They cannot make another party approve a document or meet a deadline. What they can own is communication: identify the blocker, say who has it, record when it was chased and escalate promptly. I’d want response targets...
Back
Top