Recent content by GreenSparrow

  1. G

    Duplex versus detached home in Paris after 103 days of comparing

    The duplex is not automatically lower-maintenance; it may simply convert direct maintenance into shared costs and shared decisions. I’d compare what the reserve actually covers, any foreseeable building work and how much control you would have over timing. For the detached home, create a...
  2. G

    Sanity check on €349,600 asking price for 205 m² Paris townhouse

    About €1,705 per m² is an easy figure to calculate, but it risks making thin evidence look stronger than it is. I would give the completed transaction the most attention while using the active listings mainly to understand the range of current asking prices. Before adjusting for the extra floor...
  3. G

    230 m² Paris apartment or similarly priced duplex?

    For the apartment, look beyond the current annual charges. Read recent co-ownership meeting records for discussed façade, roof, lift, heating or common-area works, including proposals that were postponed rather than cancelled. A healthy reserve does not necessarily cover every project. For...
  4. G

    Paris appraiser looking to compare market notes

    I have checked the local-board route, but it is still unclear whether the available figures use comparable dates, property conditions and definitions of completed price. That is the risk with starting from broad averages. I would search for transaction costs and completed-sale evidence...
  5. G

    Lyon mixed-use listings: is 30 days a reliable signal?

    I have been tracking Lyon mixed-use buildings advertised between €507,800 and €761,800 this month. My current sample suggests roughly 30 days to find a buyer, with many of the outliers appearing to involve lease length. I am deciding whether to use that 30-day figure when assessing new...
Back
Top