Recent content by FullRoof

  1. F

    Hello from Helsinki — comparing coastal property markets

    I slightly disagree with doing the legal work before the rough return model. A quick model can eliminate unsuitable listings before anyone spends time on detailed checks. My order would be rough numbers, shortlist, then legal and technical diligence before relying on those numbers.
  2. F

    Condo versus studio in Helsinki: the real ownership trade-offs - second opinion?

    I’m not convinced the studio necessarily wins on resale liquidity. Studios can appeal to tenants and some investors, but the fact that this one costs about the same as a 100 m² condo suggests major differences in location, condition, building finances or ownership terms. Those factors could...
  3. F

    Could market-board threads have an energy label filter?

    For old threads, I would not attempt a mass manual migration. Add the field to new posts and let authors or moderators update older threads only when they are revived or especially useful. Search results should clearly include an “energy label not provided” option, so older material does not...
Back
Top