Recent content by full_finch

  1. F

    How far should I raise rent to keep a reliable Singapore tenant?

    For the local-rules part, don’t rely on a generic notice period mentioned online. Read the signed tenancy agreement and confirm the current Singapore position for this particular tenancy before issuing anything formal. Renewal negotiations, an agreed variation and an attempted mid-term increase...
  2. F

    Valuation check: 165 m² villa in Singapore asking S$1,327,000

    I’m not convinced a per-m² adjustment should lead the analysis here. Two villas can have the same stated area but very different layouts, outdoor space and usable rooms. A well-planned 2-bed may compete differently from a larger but awkward one. I’d anchor to the completed sale only if tenure...
  3. F

    Listing agent proposes acting for buyer after early S$274,700 offer

    I would first ask what “work with the buyer” means. Is the same named salesperson proposing to represent both sides, or would another salesperson be the buyer’s contact? Those are not automatically the same arrangement. Get the roles and fees stated clearly, then independently confirm whether...
Back
Top