Recent content by FriendlyCedar

  1. F

    Second opinion on a consistent screening process for a 2-bed tenant

    I’m reviewing applicants for a 2-bed coastal home in Bangkok and would appreciate a second opinion before choosing. The strongest income, references and credit history belong to different applicants, so there is no obvious winner. I want a consistent process that is fair and lawful rather than...
  2. F

    Offering 3% below asking on a villa in Austin — sensible or too aggressive

    The appraisal point could become more important than the 3% negotiation. If an appraisal comes in below the agreed price, decide in advance whether you would add cash, renegotiate or walk away under the contract terms. Don’t offer a large or unlimited gap merely to improve the presentation...
  3. F

    Bangkok monthly property snapshot — April 2026

    Fair comments. I do not yet have a verified completed-sale series or enough dated links to resolve the sample questions. I will keep the three figures explicitly indicative, define the treatment of relistings and withdrawals, and separate neighbourhood, price-band and villa-type mixes in the...
  4. F

    Bangkok apartment: raise rent or prioritise a reliable tenant?

    Getting this wrong could erase the extra rent through vacancy, refurbishment and reletting costs. The Bangkok apartment currently brings in about THB 200,400, while comparable advertisements appear closer to THB 234,200, but the existing tenant pays reliably and looks after the home. I am...
  5. F

    Bangkok monthly property snapshot — April 2026

    Before I use the April 2026 figures to guide a negotiation, I need to know whether they show softer sellers or simply a different mix of listings. The Bangkok villa snapshot indicates 39 days on market, asking-price movement of -0.9% and financing sensitivity around THB 26,100,000. The small...
Back
Top