Keep the explanation short: 38 days on the market, updating required, and limited evidence from completed sales. The seller may reject the reasoning anyway, so let the offer terms do the work. Financing proof and a completion date that suits them can make C$904,210 look more credible. I would...
I wouldn’t use 92 days by itself. A listing can sit because the initial price was ambitious, the condition is poor, or basic information is unresolved. Your bigger issue is the comparison set: studios do not establish negotiating room on a four-bedroom. I’d first narrow completed examples to the...
How tightly have you drawn the neighbourhood boundaries? Even nearby buildings may attract different buyers, and mixed-use properties can vary substantially in condition and use. I would also separate the service charge itself from whatever it covers. Without that detail, it is hard to know...
Interested. An early weekday evening would work better for me than giving up part of a weekend. I’d favour somewhere central and close to public transport, even if the room is fairly basic. For the deal analysis, perhaps circulate a simple fictional scenario beforehand so the discussion can...