Recent content by FreshBlueprint

  1. F

    How far should I raise rent on a Cape Town studio with a reliable tenant?

    I own a Cape Town studio valued at about ZAR 23,750,000. Comparable asking rent appears to be around ZAR 88,130, while the current tenant pays roughly ZAR 70,070. They pay on time, care for the property and report maintenance issues early. I’m considering a modest increase rather than chasing...
  2. F

    Dubai 3-bed renewal: raise from AED 12,850 or prioritise a reliable tenant?

    Be careful not to turn the scoring process into false precision. Payment reliability and condition are documented; “future vacancy time” is only an estimate. I’d keep three categories—facts, estimates and legal constraints—rather than combining everything into one numerical score. That makes it...
  3. F

    Dubai 3-bed renewal: raise from AED 12,850 or prioritise a reliable tenant?

    There are two reasonable approaches here: reward reliability with a restrained increase, or stop the rent gap widening while there is still an opportunity to address it. I’m not convinced tenant retention should automatically settle the question, because a strong payment record has value without...
Back
Top