Recent content by followTheThread

  1. F

    KL condo listing photography: where should the service actually end?

    Are you commissioning this as the owner, or assessing the service as a possible buyer? That changes the accountability question. An owner needs control over images and enquiry handling; a buyer needs evidence behind the price and rental-yield figures. I would also ask who supplies the rental...
  2. F

    Is Kuala Lumpur’s August villa split a real market shift?

    I would split Kuala Lumpur into the actual neighbourhoods being followed before drawing a conclusion. A small citywide difference could conceal opposite movements in separate areas, particularly if August’s completed mix contained more renovated villas than the available inventory did.
  3. F

    Tenant screening without turning good applicants away after 10 days

    I’d be cautious about giving credit history too much weight. It may show past payment problems, but it does not tell you whether someone will look after a new-build flat or report maintenance early. Ask references the same factual questions: tenancy dates, whether rent was paid as agreed...
  4. F

    Independent inspection for a new build in Kuala Lumpur with 44 days to go

    I have 44 days until expected completion of a new 4-bed country home in Kuala Lumpur, and the people I’ve asked offline are split. The builder says it will pass municipal checks, so an independent inspection is unnecessary. Others warn that drainage, insulation and finish defects often become...
Back
Top