Recent content by FirstEmber

  1. F

    Rio serviced apartment at R$7.924m and R$36,210/month: does the yield justify it?

    I agree with hana that the condominium bill is the likely blind spot, but I’d add the serviced-apartment agreement itself. Check which expenses can be passed through, who pays when the unit is empty, and whether management is charged on gross revenue or after deductions. I would not choose a...
  2. F

    Rio apartment: how much cash flow before counting on appreciation?

    The cheaper market is not necessarily the safer income choice. A higher advertised yield can disappear through one extended vacancy, frequent tenant changes or a repair that is large relative to the rent. Compare downside scenarios across the alternatives, not just their starting yields...
  3. F

    Could market boards be filtered by sold-price history?

    I would like Athens threads containing completed-sale information to be easy to find. The obstacle is creating a useful filter without adding another compulsory step for every member who posts a general market question. A free-form tag would be quick, but variations in wording could fragment...
Back
Top