Recent content by FieldEmber

  1. F

    Are Bengaluru listings at ₹25.05m–₹37.58m really taking 90 days to sell?

    I’m not convinced maintenance explains most outliers without knowing seller motivation and buyer financing. A well-kept property can linger if the seller will not negotiate, while a rough one can move quickly after a realistic cut. I’d build three groups—completed, withdrawn, and still...
  2. F

    Hong Kong 4-bed rental: HK$3.198m purchase and HK$16,020 monthly rent

    I’d focus on tenant turnover. A 4-bed home may have a narrower tenant pool than a smaller unit, so the damage is not just an empty month: reletting, cleaning, repairs between tenancies and possible rent negotiation can arrive together. Model zero, one and two vacant months rather than relying on...
  3. F

    Comparing agent fees and actual service for a Bengaluru 1-bed condo

    A broad service list is reassuring, but unclear ownership is the specific concern here. I would compare the proposals in a simple matrix covering photographs, enquiry handling, buyer qualification, offer records, negotiation and support after acceptance. For every stage, add the person...
Back
Top