Recent content by fast_brick

  1. F

    What should a genuinely useful listing photography service include in India - am I overthinking this?

    The itemised approach answers my earlier question. I’d also require a simple handover plan: if the photographer introduces an interested party, exactly who answers questions, records the offer and follows up before any deadline? If nobody accepts that role in writing, assume the photography...
  2. F

    What should a genuinely useful listing photography service include in India - am I overthinking this?

    Are you hiring as the owner, or evaluating this as a buyer? Photography is mainly an owner-side need. A buyer should care more about whether the images accurately represent the studio and whether property information can be independently verified. That distinction may explain why the proposals...
  3. F

    Auckland 1-bed country home at NZ$478,500 and NZ$3,464/month — does it stack up?

    I would not choose a target yield until four figures are evidenced: the current rates bill, the exact insurance quote, a management proposal showing all charges, and credible support for NZ$3,464 monthly rent. Then add a specific allowance for each turnover rather than hiding it inside general...
  4. F

    Mumbai: is the 99-day villa pace real, or a February mix shift?

    Relistings are another trap. If a home disappears and returns with new photos or a different description, its visible days on market may reset even though buyers have effectively seen it for longer.
  5. F

    Renovation budget and contingency for 205 m² student housing in Delhi

    A recent budget pass left me less worried about the visible finishes and more concerned about what has not been opened up. I have set a provisional ₹6,888,000 for renovating 205 m² of student housing in Delhi. The planned work includes kitchens and washrooms, surface replacement, redecoration...
  6. F

    Single-seat limits made Mumbai valuation discounts look less attractive

    I have compared the advertised features and annual prices of several valuation tools used for Mumbai work. What remains unclear is whether any Indian professional or association rate still represents good value once seat limits, trial restrictions and renewal terms are included. A low...
  7. F

    Does 40 days on market give Hong Kong buyers room to negotiate?

    I’m not convinced renovation explains the split by itself. A polished apartment can still sit if the asking price is ambitious, while an unrenovated one can move if the price leaves buyers enough room for work. Buyer financing may also separate apparently similar listings, especially if a...
  8. F

    Contingency for renovating a 60 m² Delhi warehouse

    I am torn between adding one broad contingency and setting aside separate allowances for each unresolved trade. This is a 60 m² Delhi warehouse priced at ₹109,800,000, with an early works budget of ₹13,690,000. The plan includes fitting out cooking and washroom areas, renewing surfaces and...
Back
Top