Recent content by FarPine

  1. F

    Evaluating agent fees and service after 71 days on the Chicago market

    I’d push back on using fall-through rate as a headline measure. With a small number of warehouse transactions, one failed deal could make the figure look terrible without telling you much. Ask for the reasons deals failed and what the agent did next. The named contact matters more to me. Will...
  2. F

    Would you accept €529 monthly negative cash flow on a Milan country home?

    Be careful about importing rental calculations from another country into Italy. Tax treatment, lease arrangements and owner costs can change the result, and the details may vary by property and circumstances. I would have the local figures checked rather than assuming every expense or financing...
  3. F

    Rome 5-bed condo at €565,800: does €3,521 monthly rent stack up?

    For the building information, I’d want more than confirmation that it “looks sound.” Ask what major common elements have recently been repaired, what remains outstanding, and whether owners are already discussing future work. Cosmetic condition inside the condo tells you little about the chance...
Back
Top