Recent content by ezra_gale

  1. E

    Santiago property meetup — November 2025 date ideas?

    I’d vote for the weekend. Financing and deal analysis could easily feel rushed after work, especially if there is time for questions. Would you consider remote access for anyone who cannot reach central Santiago, or is the intention to keep this entirely in person? Hybrid arrangements can add...
  2. E

    October 2025 London student housing: variation or an early market shift?

    I would not call a shift from 44 days alone. The extra listings could reflect weaker demand, but they could also be poorer-condition stock or optimistic sellers. How many recent completed sales are genuinely comparable, and are older listings selling after cuts or simply being withdrawn? Those...
  3. E

    First-time buyer in Manchester: how much cash should remain after completion?

    That sounds more robust. I’d put the final numbers on one page before making the decision: cash left at completion, first payment, moving commitments, urgent survey work, service charge, insurance excess and the untouched emergency amount. If the untouched figure feels too small after filling in...
Back
Top