Recent content by eva.ives

  1. E

    Valuation check: 255 m² country home in Copenhagen at DKK 1,199,000

    You have three listings but just one sale result, so the evidence for a blanket “average condition” adjustment is weak. A dated kitchen is not equivalent to necessary building work, and applying one percentage to both could hide the real cost. Break the work into essential repairs and optional...
  2. E

    Kuala Lumpur 2-bed at MYR 1.48m: does MYR 6,029 rent leave enough margin?

    I’d be stricter than that. Even without financing, 4.9% gross does not leave a generous cushion for vacancy, management and irregular work. “Demand looks real” is also too broad—demand at MYR 6,029 for this particular 2-bed matters. I would want evidence from genuinely comparable units and would...
  3. E

    Are buyers negotiating more after 28 days for Singapore detached homes?

    That is fair. I would separate listings into unchanged, reduced, withdrawn and relisted. For the reduced group, note whether the cut happened before or after day 28. Without that split, a median time on market could mix motivated sellers with homes that were never realistically priced.
  4. E

    Are buyers negotiating more after 28 days for Singapore detached homes?

    I would not treat 28 days by itself as evidence of stronger buyer leverage. A home can sit because the first asking price was ambitious, then sell quickly after a reduction. Withdrawn listings also make the visible stock look tighter than it really is. The timing of the first price cut may tell...
Back
Top