I’m torn between opening 2% below the list price and making a stronger first offer to avoid losing the flat. The São Paulo new-build is listed at R$3,360,000, so I am considering R$3,292,800 after 41 days on the market.
There are comparable listings nearby, but too few completed sales for me to...
Agreed on separating poor funding practice from an actual building defect. I’d make the offer conditional on receiving the technical material and written clarification of the apartment’s potential share. Then model three cases: current estimate, a materially higher project cost, and delayed work...
I disagree slightly that the lone completed sale must be the anchor. It is only strong evidence if the building, micro-location and property characteristics are close. One poorly matched transaction can mislead more than three current listings.
I’d build low, middle and high cases. Reconcile...
First establish what the ARS 64,680,000 represents: the whole project, one owner’s contribution, or an early estimate with no defined scope. Ask for the engineering assessment, itemised contractor proposals, reserve statements, recent budgets and the method used to allocate building expenses...