I’d use an optional structured field that also powers a search filter. Free-form tags will quickly split into variations, while making the field compulsory could encourage people to choose an inaccurate answer just to publish. Include an “unknown/not stated” option and keep it to one tap during...
Yes, I would anchor to the completed sale, but only if it is genuinely comparable. How close is it, when did it complete, and does it have the same duplex layout and access? I would not apply a flat €/m² adjustment: 150 m² spread across one bedroom may not be valued like a more conventional...
The layout deserves attention too. A 255 m² home with only two bedrooms may suit a narrow buyer group unless the other rooms are genuinely useful. Do not assume it can be reconfigured without first checking the plan and any practical or building constraints. Total area alone does not show...
Keeping cash after completion is the big one. I’d separate the remaining money into financing and transaction costs, moving expenses, and a repair reserve rather than treating it as one available balance.
Where did responsibility become unclear in your case: lender timing, document preparation...
Before choosing, ask each Vienna manager for the same written example: one full year with no tenant change, then one with a vacancy, new letting and a significant repair. Specify who approves work, any spending threshold, how emergencies are handled, and which charges sit outside the 10%. That...