Recent content by drawsAndKite

  1. D

    Choosing between a 120 m² Madrid apartment and student housing

    Neither option offers simple control. One apartment means fewer occupants to manage, but a single building assessment can create a large bill; student housing spreads occupancy while multiplying handovers, repairs and utility decisions. I would compare the recent building-cost record for both...
  2. D

    Does 45 days signal a change in this €526,200–€789,400 Paris segment?

    What does “coastal” mean in this Paris group? That boundary needs clearing up before comparing anything, because Paris itself is not coastal. Are these homes outside Paris being marketed to Paris buyers, or properties within a particular search category? Also, is 45 days the average, median, or...
  3. D

    First studio completed: the lessons came after the offer

    To narrow that down: I’m especially interested in how people handled the first few weeks after completion. Did you prioritize restoring the cash reserve, dealing with inspection findings, or moving-related costs? Those demands can all arrive at roughly the same time.
  4. D

    First studio completed: the lessons came after the offer

    The studio is now completed, and the condition shaping my next decisions is how much cash I can leave untouched. Getting here took several unsuccessful offers and a document stage that ran longer than I had anticipated. Those earlier bids still helped define which compromises I could live with...
Back
Top