I’m less comfortable attaching a percentage before the access questions are answered. A 20% reserve can still be inadequate if the $100,900 estimate quietly excludes permits, electrical corrections or opening and reinstating walls. Conversely, it may be excessive once those items are properly...
The advertised figure shows the seller’s expectation, not necessarily evidence supporting the price or the amount a lender may accept. An early financing discussion can still identify obvious affordability or timing issues, but I would ask what information the indication relies on and what...
Monthly affordability should come before the lowest theoretical lifetime cost. If the loan runs beyond the fixed period, model the payment after year 20 at a less favourable rate. If 20 years is the entire term, then rate-reset risk disappears, but the monthly commitment may be much higher than...
I’m tracking Kuala Lumpur property and trying to decide whether February 2026 marks a real change or just noise. Well-presented warehouses appear to be moving in roughly 31 days, while homes needing work remain available longer. The visible gap between asking prices and completed deals is close...
Useful points. I don’t currently know whether the 33-day figure follows withdrawals and relistings, so I won’t rely on it until that is clear. I’ll separate the two neighbourhoods, then track individual condo developments, completed sales, new listings, withdrawals and the timing of cuts. For...
Getting the timing wrong could mean either overpaying now or waiting while the better condos disappear. We are watching two Kuala Lumpur neighbourhoods where asking prices fall between MYR 620,400 and MYR 930,600. The broader snapshot shows a 6.6% decline and about 33 days on market, but neither...