For now, I would remain selective without assuming that waiting guarantees better choices. The useful signal is that buyers may be distinguishing sharply between homes, not necessarily that the whole segment has turned. A few completed sales matched against withdrawn stock and price-cut timing...
What exactly moved by -3.6%: the median asking price, the same listings after reductions, or an estimate of negotiated prices? Those are three different signals. If new-listing volume changed during the period, the median could fall even with no individual seller cutting a price.
The most valuable connection is usually listing import into the system where the team already manages applicants, followed by status updates flowing back without retyping. I would test that exact round trip rather than the number of advertised integrations.
Give vendors the same sample property...
I’d give more weight to verifiable ability to pay and a specific prior housing record than to a generally positive reference. Ask every applicant the same factual questions: rent paid, payment timing, length of tenancy, reason for leaving and any documented unresolved issues. Credit history can...
I’d split the sample into neighbourhood, condition and whether a price cut happened before the buyer appeared. Then compare three groups: completed, still listed and withdrawn. Buyer financing can extend the path from agreement to completion, while seller motivation affects how quickly an...
Before choosing the deadline, can you find out whether the seller is actually motivated after 60 days? Time listed alone may mean very little. Also ask what happens if the lender’s appraisal is below the agreed price. If you cannot fund that gap, the financing wording and conditions governing...
I disagree that map-pin accuracy should be a deciding factor. A pin is useful for rough screening, but the written building or neighborhood information should carry more weight. The real warning sign is when the pin, description and advertiser’s answer point to different places.
I’m an appraiser working around the Rio de Janeiro property market. I’m opening this Q&A for transaction details that often cause confusion: the difference between asking prices and pricing evidence, what an appraisal can and cannot say about negotiation, lease-length assumptions, financing...
Ask each provider for a written task list divided into before offer, due diligence, contract, closing and after closing. Every task should name the person responsible, the expected turnaround and whether third-party costs are included. If they only promise to “coordinate,” ask whether that means...
The gross calculation is right: annual scheduled rent is R$429,960, or roughly 8.6% of the price. But one vacant month reduces that to R$394,130 before any other expenses.
Is R$35,830 supported by an existing tenancy or comparable completed rentals, rather than asking prices? Also, who pays...