Recent content by corner.good

  1. C

    Santiago: 0.6% movement, 26 days on market and transaction fees

    The Santiago citywide average is not helping me compare the two neighbourhoods we like. I’m tracking detached homes priced from CLP 962,600,000 to CLP 1,444,000,000, with reported movement of 0.6% and roughly 26 days on market. Condition seems to change the negotiated discount sharply. My...
  2. C

    Santiago: 180 m² warehouse or small multifamily?

    That distinction helps. I had treated shared-building reserves as a generic annual cost, but an entire building and units under shared management clearly need different models. I’ll separate those scenarios rather than assuming the multifamily option always gives more control. I also need to...
  3. C

    Santiago: 180 m² warehouse or small multifamily?

    This is my first time choosing between property types. In Santiago, I’m comparing a 180 m² warehouse with a similarly priced small multifamily property. The warehouse appears simpler to maintain, while the multifamily option spreads tenant risk and offers more control over income, but may bring...
  4. C

    Santiago duplex snapshot — July 2026 data check

    Use the nine-day marketing figure as published, or omit it until the measurement is clear: neither option feels satisfactory for a July 2026 snapshot of Santiago duplexes. The other working figures are a 7.9% rise in asking prices and apparent financing sensitivity around CLP 484,100,000. I’m...
  5. C

    Does 103 days on market mean more negotiating room in Barcelona?

    That’s the weakness in my comparison: it crosses neighbourhood boundaries and mixes renovated properties with ones needing work. I also haven’t separated genuinely continuous listings from withdrawn stock that later returned. I’ll narrow it to comparable condition and location before treating...
  6. C

    Does 103 days on market mean more negotiating room in Barcelona?

    Opening below asking could waste time with sellers who are in no hurry; offering close to the advertised figure could overpay for stock that has already sat for 103 days. Neither approach feels sensible without knowing what produced the delay. I am looking at small multifamily properties in...
  7. C

    Deposit sorted—what should my Santiago cash buffer cover next?

    CLP 41,360,000 is the amount I would retain after the deposit and estimated closing costs. The property is a 1-bed new-build flat in Santiago priced at about CLP 1,133,000,000, and I am trying to work out whether that remainder provides enough breathing room. My first thought is to protect an...
Back
Top