This has helped me identify the weak point in my thinking: I was treating refinancing as the likely solution rather than an optional upside. I'll compare total borrowing costs over my expected holding period, include arrangement and early-repayment fees, and run a higher reset rate alongside a...
I'm deciding whether to buy a serviced apartment for C$1,249,000 with financing at 6.19%, or wait in hope of a lower rate. My concern is that cheaper borrowing could bring buyers back before local inventory improves, pushing prices up and cancelling out the saving.
I can afford the purchase...
QAR 5,260,000 is already on the table for our Doha property, so there is an obvious temptation to take the quick route. The complication is that the same agency now proposes handling the buyer as well as our sale. I am not clear who would protect our negotiating position or keep our price limits...