I’d actually put the legal checklist before detailed investment modelling, especially when comparing different provinces. The purchase process, documents, closing costs, and questions that need local advice won’t necessarily transfer cleanly from Montreal to a coastal market elsewhere in Canada...
I wouldn’t treat experience from Vancouver or elsewhere in Canada as directly transferable to Paris. Coverage can look broad while still being weak for a particular local market. Before spending much time on it, choose ten apartments you can verify elsewhere and compare status, area, price, map...
Which coast or communities are you considering, and is this for client work, investment modelling, or general learning? That missing detail changes the useful starting point. A market overview may be enough for orientation, while comparing individual purchases requires transaction costs...
Are these requests connected to the same appliance or system, or are they unrelated? That changes the answer. I’d also check whether any item falls under the condo corporation rather than the unit owner, and whether your contractor charges a minimum per visit. Appliance age and previous service...