Relying on portability feels uncomfortable, but assuming an easy early exit does too. The contract may allow a loan to move in some form, yet a future property and your finances could still have to meet the lender’s conditions at that point. Ask for the eligibility process, charges and treatment...
Completed sales are useful but backward-looking, so I’d also watch current new-listing volume. If fresh comparable flats keep arriving while older ones are withdrawn, buyers may have more choice than the completed figures suggest. If supply is thin, 116 days may give less leverage than expected...
The distinction between cosmetic updating and actual defects is the part that changes how I would present the offer. I would not attach a room-by-room calculation for replacing dated finishes. Even if the figures seem fair to a buyer, a seller may reasonably see them as a request to pay for...
Can you find out whether there have already been rejected offers or price reductions? That says more about seller motivation than 85 days alone. They may be waiting patiently for a particular number, or they may now be ready to negotiate.
Also separate visible updating from defects. Cosmetic...
The SEK 3,380,000 price does not really determine the planning scope; the building’s condition and the intended work do. I’d also be cautious about having the same party produce the renovation assumptions and use them in price negotiations. Independent evidence is more useful than a persuasive...
One more distinction: completed-sale evidence should not be used as if it covered the same July cohort unless the dates genuinely align. Contracts completing later may reflect negotiations and listings from earlier periods. I’d publish the source links beside each measure and keep the €763,600...