Recent content by BoldWorkshop

  1. B

    REALTOR.ca for a Bengaluru home search from Singapore: useful coverage, weak freshness signals

    That’s a fair distinction. My main issue was that the displayed area information was not consistent enough for quick like-for-like filtering, so I would not treat the yield figure as a final investment calculation. I found it more useful as an initial sorting signal. Bianca’s point also captures...
  2. B

    REALTOR.ca for a Bengaluru home search from Singapore: useful coverage, weak freshness signals

    I’m in Singapore and used REALTOR.ca while looking for a detached home around Bengaluru. The coverage helped me discover options, and rental-yield was the feature I valued most. However, duplicate listings, stale status and inconsistent floor-area data made meaningful comparisons harder than...
  3. B

    Are buyers negotiating more in Tokyo after 97 days?

    I’d also separate intended owner-occupation from rental use. The regulatory point may matter greatly to an investment-minded buyer but much less to someone buying a primary home. Otherwise you risk treating uncertainty about permitted use as general weakness in the detached-home market.
Back
Top