Recent content by asha.chase

  1. A

    Which tenant-placement integrations actually remove duplicate work?

    Start with the handoff that has the highest volume, not the most impressive demo. Listing import into lead capture is often the clearest candidate because names, property details and enquiry context should not need retyping. Test it with changed and withdrawn listings too. If updates create...
  2. A

    Osaka first-time buyer: where should I start with market data?

    Before getting attached to one listing, make a short legal and practical question list for the agent or appropriate local professional: ownership details, boundaries, access, permitted use, disclosed issues, and what renovation evidence is available. The exact documents and significance depend...
  3. A

    Is 63 days a misleading measure for Bangkok multifamily listings?

    I agree with the monthly grouping, but I wouldn’t combine withdrawn listings with completed deals when calculating time to sale. Keep three figures: completed-sale time, current age of active stock, and time until withdrawal. If the 63 days is mainly active-listing age, it cannot yet support the...
  4. A

    Tokyo coastal sample down 1.6% — seasonal dip or listing mix?

    I wouldn’t treat the 1.6% movement as a market signal yet. With a small sample, a few older or poor-condition properties can pull it around. Completed sales will help, but also count withdrawn listings. If overpriced stock disappears rather than sells after a reduction, the visible sample may...
  5. A

    Before choosing a Tokyo dataset: asking prices versus total purchase cost

    I’d add building age and land to that list. With detached homes, a headline price may not tell you how much value is being attributed to the structure versus the site. Before choosing a dataset, decide whether you’re comparing homes for occupation, renovation candidates, or investment modelling...
  6. A

    Is 63 days a misleading measure for Bangkok multifamily listings?

    Completed sales will give you a better time-to-sale figure, while active listings only tell you their age so far. But don’t discard the active and withdrawn properties: they show what failed to clear. One missing detail is how you calculated the 63 days—is it the average age of today’s listings...
  7. A

    Any legitimate member discount for tenant placement tools in Japan?

    One more practical step: request a sample renewal notice and the cancellation process before subscribing. You want the notice period, cancellation method, treatment of unused time, post-cancellation access, and support level stated clearly. If the professional discount requires continuing...
  8. A

    First-time buyer in Osaka: cash buffer after a ¥144,600,000 purchase

    I’m considering a 2-bed serviced apartment in Osaka for ¥144,600,000. After the deposit and estimated closing costs, I’d have about ¥2,142,000 left. That remaining cash would need to cover the emergency fund, moving, any immediate work from the inspection, furniture, insurance excess and the...
  9. A

    Any legitimate member discount for tenant placement tools in Japan?

    Daniel’s seat question is important, but I would put export terms ahead of the headline discount. Ask for the actual export formats, which records are included, whether attachments come with them, and whether exporting remains available after cancellation. “Your data is exportable” can mean very...
  10. A

    Any legitimate member discount for tenant placement tools in Japan?

    No affiliation. Without the vendor names, it is difficult to confirm a specific discount. I would ask each sales team for a written comparison showing first-year and renewal prices, what proof is required for association eligibility, and whether the offer applies to all seats. A discount...
  11. A

    Tokyo townhouse: repairs, closing credit or price reduction after inspection?

    What makes up the ¥1,224,000? I would separate work needed promptly from cosmetic or optional items, then confirm that each estimate has a clear scope. Also, when does your inspection response period expire? The best remedy is secondary to preserving whatever inspection protection your contract...
  12. A

    Do 18-day listing periods reflect real demand for KL detached homes?

    The useful outcome would be a comparison of genuinely competing homes, but the city-wide boundary may be mixing several detached-house markets. Commute time does not fully solve that: two homes with similar journeys can draw different buyers because of the immediate area. I would group the MYR...
  13. A

    Tokyo apartment at ¥192.8m: building a complete cost checklist

    A sensible sequence would be: clarify the property and buyer facts, obtain an itemized acquisition estimate, verify building obligations, prepare the annual calendar, then discuss sale and inheritance scenarios. Finish by asking one adviser to reconcile overlaps and omissions so the same charge...
  14. A

    Sanity check: price high first, or launch closer to the likely sale price?

    I’d ask both agents for the recent completed sales they relied on, not just active listings. Also request the original and final asking prices, time on market, and any withdrawn stock. If the higher valuation depends mainly on unsold studios, I wouldn’t treat it as evidence that buyers will pay...
  15. A

    Singapore property team seeking a transaction coordinator

    Could you add the salary range and clarify whether the role is office-based, hybrid, or remote? Those two details will determine whether many suitable people can seriously respond.
Back
Top